24th – 27th October 2013. Ubud, Bali
This Level 1 Yoga Alliance registered training will help yoga teachers, educators and practicing yogin parents to skilfully teach children of age 3 to 11 years old. This is a part one foundation training.
Based on the “Multiple Intelligences Theory” of Howard Gardner and Maria Montessori’s “Learning by Doing”, you will:
- Experience the multiple unique ways that a child can learn with fun and playfulness
- Use props, storytelling, music, art and age-appropriate themes.
- Learn how to teach with confidence, presence and creativity while cultivating patience and acceptance needed to support a fair and non-competitive environment.
- Achieve understanding and fluency of the benefits of yoga for children
- Awaken your inner child
- Study and understand childhood development stages
- Learn postures, yoga philosophy, breathing techniques, visualization exercises, partner and group yoga and yoga-based games and activities for each age group
- Obtain tools for dealing with restlessness and behavior challenges in a class
Even if you’re already experienced in teaching yoga to children, this course is a great way to add innovative and fun ideas into your classes, keeping them fresh and engaging.
The teaching skills you learn throughout the course of the training are specifically designed for teaching yoga to children, they are tried and tested methods that will empower you to give the gift of yoga to the next generation of amazing light beings.
This course is a Level 1 foundation course intended for beginners. You will need to take Levels 2 and 3 in order to obtain a Yoga Alliance 95 Hours Kids Yoga Teacher certification.
The course tuition does not include:
• All transfer fees from banks or PayPal (Please note that there may be an initial transfer fee of about $15-$45 from banks AND sometimes theres an intermediary bank that charges for the transfer. Please make sure that you are responsible for BOTH the local and international transfers and the net amount of the tuition fee, $4,800 is received on our end. PayPal will also charge for the transfer, which may not be immediately obvious. Should we not receive the full amount on our end, you are to top up the balance in cash on the day of the training).
• Flights and transportation
For more information, dates and locations, please get in touch with us at: email@example.com
Testimonials from the last Teacher Training:
This post is also available in: Portuguese (Brazil)